CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

oOwh`` F.....

OMG~ Today went to the softball practice and basically everyone was hitten by the ball =.= That time I was talking with oe discussing about how her neck was hitten by the ball. Then talk until half, the ball fly to my thigh and OWHHHHHH.. It's so pain. But last but not least, Rachel's one is more serious. Her eyes(around the eyes lar) kena hit by the ball and it's swollen. gosh~ cham lor.. Wonder how is she going to school tomorrow? Is she wearing her sunglasses named "Hak Chiu"?


Ok. Now's the main point.
Then i went back home with ShuMun's(did i spelled wrong?) car. And on the car i still double check whether my house key is with me. Ok, checked. The house key is with me. So, ok lor. Then when i reached home, I realized that my father go and lock the door with the key i don't have. Okay, i know it's quite complicated. But as a conclusion, I can't go in my house!! WTFFFF. Then i also didn't bring my wallet. So.. I don't have the money to call my dad. WTFFFFF again. Gosh~ Luckily I'm clever enough to go to YehYee's house to lend her house phone. But oh dear. Her house is far la wei. But what to do? So i walked to her house lor. The whole journey is never-ending and the street is so quiet. I'm so lonely~ lol. just joking lar. So about 6p.m my father came and fetch me home.

Today is so unlucky T_T

0 comments: