CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

erm.. once in a lifetime?

lol. feels like the title tak berkaitan with the things I wanna write =.=

Actually i had written about the Pn' chin sien case.. But, next time only post lar =.= Cause the case happened long time ago and if i post now it'll be weird. Alamak. Nowadays quite hardworking lar.. xD Got do some exercise+revision. That's so not me. =.= Yea.. sure you all will be wondering: "Olivia wor.. will study one meh..?" But tell you guys lar.. 1 day just 1 hour only lar.. lol. But that's quite a long time, for me. Maybe kena tamparan yang besar from my intervensi exam. Got an C for my KH. WHO THE HELL WHO INVENTED THIS SUBJECT?! ARGH~ But still, i'm not doing revision for KH lar. Maybe that's why i'm bad at that subject =.=

2 comments:

min敏 said...

i trust that u can do well in ur exam KH one ..
jia you jia you ..

☆oLiViA★ said...

yea. thx