CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

argh

Dislike my position in class! It's at the side row and beside me is a Malay(not racist= =) and she'll always go sit with her friend and i'll be alone there. = = And every time i share place with my friends who is sitting the other side of my row, the teacher will be like nagging and nagging non-stop. Arrrrr.. Do you really think i like to hear you repeating the same sentence again and again? Do you think that i love to sit there and don't wan to hear a word that you said? Sometimes really can't stand it and i'll move to my place and sit alone. ALONE. Maybe you don't know what does that feels. but nvm =.= And i'll be down and no mood = = lol. weird me.


sometimes i'll wonder whether if my friends notice me.


ahh. sop crapping and continue to study my lovely KH and become a chef/interior designer/...

1 comments:

wey-lynn xx said...

k0yak0ka n0ticed u ^^