CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday

Surprisingly, today passed quite fast. Maybe cause today don't have BM period and Science has only one period. Principal today mood good again. Maybe she knows that it's the new trend of education now. Education of love. I think so == direct translation mah. 爱的教育 =) Argh. they kept reminding me that the Chinese i took had made me fail to get straight A. 7A 1B fine, fine. What can i do? Nevermind. I'll get'cha in PMR. Muahaha. After school, i went to cut my hair. lol. erm.. Nothing to say about it == The hairdresser very geng lor. She predicted I am form 3. lol. Haha. At least i looked like form 3. Then she asked me, do you dyed your hair. Then i gave her a embarassed smile and said yes. lol. Now my hair makes me look smaller in age.

0 comments: