CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holiday

Yesterday just came back from Melaka. They are so cute man! I mean my cousin. omg. must post their photo one day.

Okay. I am going to announce something. that is my 疯狂k书计划starts from today!haha. the plan name is so good. but don't know will be a success or not == sigh. Holiday plus no internet makes me feel like terputus with the outside world. Nevermind. After PMR sure go out gila one. Last Thursday actually want go pasar malam with bernice and goh, but too bad, it rains. == So went to yumcha at old town lor. Nothing actually, basically just talk and talk. Goh go Jogoya makan buffet never take me go! fine~ i remember you.




argh argh argh. miss my internet.


p/s it's just 15 days to PMR.

0 comments: