CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Softball tournament

Tuesday
Today we have a softball tournament with Syahbandar. Too bad i din't managed to bat =( Dissapointed. At last Syahbandar get 4 marks while Temenggung had 3 marks.
____

Wednesday
Currently, Temenggung leads Laksamana 4 marks. 4 marks eh.. Not easy u know.. Today bat until so shiok. First 2 ball strike leh.. Actually is ball one, but dunno why i can't control my hand. I am so so so nervous because if i missed this ball i had to strike out. When the ball come, it's like everything became slow-motion liao. I move my bat and.. Yeah!! Kena liao!! Then i run really really fast to the base. Phew.. I managed to step the base.. But i tergelincir wtf. My whole body is so dirty. T_T The field is like so becok and i still had to run although my shoe is very dirty. I slipped at the first and second base leh.. So malu okay.. But at least i managed to run to home lar. Because Bendahara never kill us, so we can continue to bat. Bendahara-0 Temenggung-10

+我知道你是可以的!给自己多一点信心吧。只要当这是平常练习就好了。。+

0 comments: