CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Practicessss~~~

So... I am in the softball team. Quite unbelievable lar.. Cause I never think before i will participate one. Maybe I don't have Rachel's love-softball-till-death passionate but i think i am quite interested in softball lar. The practice is quite tired but dunno why i think that basketball practice is more tired. Weird me.
____

Friday- The practice is fun but the pumping part is real hard man. 500 time leh.. not 50 okay..
____

Saturday- Yee hwei fetch me to school for the practice. Actually i set my alarm at 6.30 a.m but dunno why the alarm went ringing at 5.30.. gah~ super sleepy wan lor.. So yee hwei reached my house at 7am and we reached school at about 7.15. Lilo didn't come so the practice finished earlier. Because yee hwei and me did not have lunch yet so we went to Macdonald(again).



p/s hey dun so perasan lar wtf. don't really think that you're that good =.= Can't imagine that have so high expectation to yourself although you're so... watever lar. none of my business though

5 comments:

wey-lynn xx said...

i juz dun believe tat u gave up bsb bcoz of sofbol..lolx..
nana..juz kidding..
who r u mentioning o?so perasan d..tel me..i help u settle her..
wakakakaka..

✖雨✖ の 紫色梦幻 said...

haha,,
my passion.. ?1 dunno went where jor ~~

wey-lynn xx said...

haha..i help u find it bec k?!!
i noe who u mention liao lor..
Besides her..who else?!!
lolx

✖雨✖ の 紫色梦幻 said...

ahaha..
okay.. help me find it bek ~~
hu is d perasan ppl?? i noe gehh??

☆oLiViA★ said...

Bernice- dun have liao lor.. gt so many meh? Know then keep it to urself lar.. 你知道我知道就ok了.. xD

XinYi- Dun wan say lar.. These days too many things happened jor.. Dun wan add more liao. Trust me lar.. you will find it back geh..