CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

WOo~~

pierced my ear!! it is the second hole(on the right).. lol. that shopkeeper said next time can pierce SEDERET of earring.. oh my god!! does she thinks that my ear is like a kedai that is SEDERET?

p/s hope my pengawas fren can lepaskan me when they saw me.. (pls? =_=)
p/p/s hope i can get my third hole or fourth (maybe only coz i am a good girl! i don't wan end up looking like a samseng)



p/p/p/s but it really looks so YENG~~ (not me lar, the earring..)

4 comments:

sûķə мûпɛ said...

ooh... who is tat??
actually i think tat person not really want to say u loh..
we r just doin' our job...
i noe i did say u about..."toot" u noe wad rite? sorry if i had hurted u.. ^,^''

☆oLiViA★ said...

oh nvm.. it's ur job.. if i got show faces to u, hope u dun mind lar.. u mean b** ar?

sûķə мûпɛ said...

yup.. wah.. so fast understand ..bu cuo.. hapy holiday!!

☆oLiViA★ said...

of coz lar.. 1 week 1 time de wor.. XDXD