CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NO outing.. T_T

Thanks for my exam results, i am grounded in my house.. exam sure got people excellent, some people bad one (me) lar.. why can't this pepole be more considerate and comfort me coz i am already not really happy with my result.. What is parents for? izzit to scold you when u get a bad result or when u are down? What is exam for? to let you get beaten or abused by ur parents? Do you really think i wanted to get a bad result back home aand let you see? Can you just stand at my position and be a lil' considerate? argh~ u won't understand!!

p/s hey chee yan this is the last time i allow you cry in front of me. next time if you break down in front of me i will putuskan our friendship
p/p/s i HATE those two-faced people!

2 comments:

Panda said...

calm down~~~~ hmm....wat do i say in this situation??? nth really and i have nth to say just dropping by....btw put one cbox...easier to comment ^^

☆oLiViA★ said...

manage to calm down liao.. ahh.. lazy