CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nice Day, Nice Movie

Wednesday- Today woke up at about 8 a.m. My dad kept rushing me cause he's late for work. I am so damn rushed today == Lesson learnt- Wake up early~ == Went to goh house. I thought i'm early enough to reach her house on 8.30, but 4000 is even earlier than me == Bought "Twilight - New Moon" ticket on 12 p.m. Before that, we ate our breakfast 1st as me and 4000 are hungry as we had not have our breakfast yet. Ate carrot cake at Pavilion's food court. After our meal, we went to watch our movie. Overall, the movie is quite nice. When those scary part, i wanted to scream, but goh literally quickly closed my mouth and said, oi don't shout leh! Haiyoh, those part are meant to scream okay, but she scared xia sui == cheh. Suan lor. So i tahan~

After the movie, 4000 wants back the ticket that i helped them keep. swt lor. Wondering why their tickets in my hand? Answer: cause they trust me lor, trust i won't lost the tickets. haha. After the movie, we walked to times square for our lunch. Walked here and there for so long cause we can't find our ideal place for lunch == At last, we had lunch at Wendy's.



goh is too hungry that she broke her fork ==

After lunch, went SnJ to look for sq's sister punya present. wow good sis you have here! Later, we walked here and there and suddenly, we got interested in the fish spa. Haha. So goh and i decided to try that. Sq was like, huh? you all 来真的啊? haha. Got a bit sudden tim~


my leg with numerous fish attacking it


one more take ==

My leg has the most fish coming to it. Most probably it's the most delicious foot there. lol. No fish dare to go near goh cause she's like moving very hard in every several second == She's scared of ticklish feeling. After the fish spa, my leg was as smooth as silk. muahaha. Want to use idiom secara paksa ==

Went home by monorail after that.

0 comments: