CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wee~ Group Study

Thursday
It's nice to sleep in teacher's period, better then sleeping in my own bed. especially at those teachers who is boring till death. lol. Didn't mean to sleep in her class, but i'm too sleepy and she's real boring lor. Luckily she didn't say anything, if not sure very embarrassing == After i woke up, then i continue to copy my notes. And when i'm copying the notes that i had missed, she came to my side. I thought she gonna say, why just now never copy? wait until now huh? But it's the opposite. what she said really boomed me up. she said, aiyoh.. why sit until like this ar.. Then, i change my sitting posture into a polite one == swt.


Friday
It's the exam. Chinese. Don't know why, but at the beginning i kept writing the wrong words. My correction tape like gonna finished == Maybe too nervous gua. At the last period datin came into our class. But to encourage us =) erm.. Weird case. lol. She aked me who's my KH teacher and without thinking i wanted to say Adzirah, only. Luckily i think twice and said, Pn Adzirah, plus a smile xD If i really call her Adzirah i think she'll gonna pull out my skin and fry me and scold me biadap == The next block to us was so noisy and kept screaming non-stop. And she said, lower class people memang macam itu punya.. lol. And that's our 2 Maju '09. ==

After school went to Spice N Chill. 3 of us. Group Study =) wahaha. Where to find such good students like us. Those people was like, wow, such a good student. Come here to eat still bring exercise book to do and discuss. They still kept turn over and look at us. xD And to bernice and oe, I'm not that kind of people lar. Accident okay?

0 comments: