CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

uhh~ finally it's over~

6.50 - asked my mother to quickly send me to the school front gate so that nobody see me wearing that cloth..
7.00 - quickly went in to my classroom to practise with chee yan..
7.20 - after the doa, we went up the stage.. uhh!! it began quite well and successful although our sound is quite soft.. but a sneeze tends to change my future..

chee yan she wants to sneeze when it is her turn, but she manage to tahan, but argh.. when i heard she sneeze in such a nervous situation i cant stand already!! i laugh like a mad lady on stage!! argh~ disaster~~ dunno why lar i really like to laugh when the time is not right.. haiz~~ i kept on let chee yan to read my dialog while i laugh till end.. then i finally have the strength to say the last word "jom".

later when we went home to the class everybody thought i laugh without reason.. hey i am not so crazy okay.. i won't laugh without any reason wan

0 comments: